Hire a Hacker To Spy On Your Cheating Significant Other
Though men bear the brunt of most cheating accusations, the truth is that the number of women who have reported being unfaithful has increased by 40 percent since 1990, according to Esther Perel, a psychoanalyst and author of The State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity. Yes, women are just as guilty of cheating—but unlike their male counterparts, they're so good at maintaining a double-life that often times it's almost impossible to tell an adulterous wife and a faithful one apart.
So if women can cover their tracks so well, then how are you supposed to tell whether your wife is cheating on you? Well, if you're reading this article, then it's safe to say that you already have your suspicions—but before you make any confrontations or come to any conclusions, you'll need to familiarize yourself with the subtle signs your wife is cheating on you and watch out for them in your relationship. So read on, and for more marriage advice, don't miss the 40 Secrets of Couples Who've Been Married 40 Years.
1. She calls you by another name in bed.
Everyone has a Freudian slip every now and again, but this is one you'll want to pay close attention to. If your wife keeps accidentally calling you another name in bed, it could mean that she's either wishing you were someone else or is sleeping with someone else on the side, according to Dr. Ramani Durvasula, a licensed clinical psychologist and relationship expert at self-help website TONE Networks.
2. She doesn't want you to do the laundry.Hire a HackerNo wife will tell her husband not to do the laundry unless she has an ulterior motive. Often times, this odd request is directly related to infidelity, as the laundry could be hiding hidden signs of an affair (like receipts in pockets for romantic dinners you didn't attend or a potential whiff of fragrance that isn't yours). And if this describes your life, well, you may want to watch out for the 30 Things People Will Say if They Want to Cheat.
3. She doesn't post pictures of you anymore.Hire a hackerIf your wife is scrubbing her social media clean of any evidence of your relationship, it could be a sign that she's actively hiding it in order to make herself look available, according to Bethany Ricciardi, a sex and relationship expert with adult website TooTimid. And that's not the only thing you have to worry about online: Here are 20 Ways Social Media Stresses Us Out.
4. Her phone is always on silent.Hire a Hacker ProIf your wife is using her phone to communicate with her lover, then she is going to be sure to keep it on silent so as to avoid any questions about calls or texts. Think about it this way: You're much less likely to be suspicious of your wife silencing her phone than you are of her ignoring it when it's ringing off the hook.
5. She's treating you more like a friend than a lover.Hire a Hacker Pro"If your interactions with your partner become less romantic and flirty, it's a red flag," says Jonathan Bennett, a certified counselor and dating coach. If you notice your wife no longer using words like "honey" or "babe" in conversation, for instance, Bennett notes that this may be because your wife is slowing pushing you back into the friend zone. And for ways to turn a fizzling relationship into a fiery one, try these 40 Best Date Ideas If You're Over 40.
"When a relationship isn't working out, you might find your partner is sharing less and less with you," explains Raffi Bilek, LCSW-C, director of the Baltimore Therapy Center. "Sharing is a sign of closeness and connection—and when that deteriorates, it's a sign that you are becoming more disconnected instead. Certainly if someone is cheating, you're likely to get a lot of silence and obfuscation about what they're actually doing with their time."
Don't be the fool. Investigate. Contact a professional hacker now to find out more.